- What is the right age to have Patty-Cakes made?
Patty-Cakes are suggested for newborns to the age of 2 1/2 to 3 years old. We don't recommend doing feet impressions for children over 2 1/5. We can do hand impressions for anyone in the family, including teens & adults
- How long will my Patty-Cakes last?
Patty-Cakes have been around since the early 1940's. Many families still have Patty-Cakes hanging in their home from the 40's and 50's. It is a small investment for a gift you will have your whole life.
- How long does it take to get my finished Patty-Cakes back?
- Do I have to see a Casting Consultant to have Patty-Cakes made?
No. We have an at-home impression kit we can ship anywhere in the world. Just make your impressions at home and ship back to us to make your final product.
- My Patty-Cakes fell off the wall and the impression came off the plaque. How do I get that fixed?
- What happens if I run into issues making my impressions at home?
We are available to help you any time, just email, call or text us at email@example.com or 334-272-2826.
- I have an aging family member that I would like to have a keepsake of their hand impression, do you do castings for adults?
Yes we do! Check out our Lasting Impressions collection for teens & adults.
- How are these different than the plaster castings I can do at home?
This is a great question that we get often. The difference in our product and the home plaster casting kits is that our product will last for many, many years without breaking down. They are heirloom quality products. Plaster, stone and clay are not made to last for many years so they eventually will break down and flake apart if they are not broken before then. Plus our products have a lifetime guarantee, which you won't get with those at home plaster kits.
- Do you offer a way that I can make payments on my Patty-Cakes?
Yes we have partnered with Affirm a company that allows you to break down you payments over 3-12 months. Click their logo under each item to apply for the payment breakdown.